Boston University Online
It’s one of the world’s largest universities, The Boston University!
Situated in Boston, Massachusetts at the brink of famous Charles River, Boston University stands out as the top leading private educational institute in America. Boston University is affiliated with “New England Association of Schools and Colleges.”
History:Boston University posses a reign of almost two centuries now. Established in 1839 as a small educational association named as “Newbury Biblical Institute,” it was chartered with the name of “Boston University” in 1869. Starting from that very small campus, Boston University now posses a giant campus with a the collective area reaching almost 2200 acres including a 26-story new tallest on-campus building and three sub-campuses at London, Dubai & Washington, DC.
Robert A. Brown is serving the honor of being the current president of Boston University since 2006.
Boston University is an international, comprehensive, private research university, committed to educating students to be reflective, resourceful individuals ready to live, adapt, and lead in an interconnected world. Boston University is committed to generating new knowledge to benefit society.
We remain dedicated to our founding principles: that higher education should be accessible to all and that research, scholarship, artistic creation, and professional practice should be conducted in the service of the wider community — local and international. These principles endure in the University’s insistence on the value of diversity, in its tradition and standards of excellence, and in its dynamic engagement with the City of Boston and the world.
Boston University comprises a remarkable range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs built on a strong foundation of the liberal arts and sciences. With the support and oversight of the Board of Trustees, the University, through our faculty, continually innovates in education and research to ensure that we meet the needs of students and an ever-changing world.
Schools & Colleges:Following is the list of schools & collages sharing the grandeur of the name “Boston University:”
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Communication
- College of Engineering
- College of Fine Arts
- College of General Studies
- College of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences (Sargent College)
- Goldman School of Dental Medicine
- Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
- Metropolitan College (Continuing Education)
- School of Education
- School of Hospitality Administration
- School of Law
- School of Management
- School of Medicine
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work
- School of Theology
- University Professors Program
- Boston University Academy
Boston University: The Overview!With 10 Nobel Prizes, 21 Pulitzer Prizes among its students and staff members, the glory of Boston University is simply unmatchable. More than 2000 history makers in various field of life could be found enlisted as Boston University students, including Martin Luther King, Jr. Museums, theatres, hotels, restaurants, clubs graduate workshops, community service centers, play fields, hostels, hospitals—you can think of a place and you surely can find it in Boston University,(even a campus police department too!)
Boston University's NCAA Division I Terriers compete in basketball, cross-country, golf, ice hockey, rowing, soccer, swimming, tennis, track, and wrestling, while the Lady Terriers compete in basketball, cross country, field hockey, golf, ice hockey, lacrosse, rowing, soccer, softball, swimming, tennis, and track. Boston University athletics teams compete in the America East, Hockey East, and Colonial Athletic Association conferences, and their mascot is Rhett the Boston Terrier.
Boston University Online:Boston University is now proud to offer online academic opportunities in a wide range of disciplines at both the graduate and undergraduate level. This online availability of Boston University makes it easier for you to share the legacy of two centuries while sitting at your home.
TheOnlineSchools.org is proud to announce its collaboration with Boston University Online, making you en-grab the best educational background.
List of Online Programs:1) Doctoral Degrees
- Doctor of Musical Arts, Music Education
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Transitional Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Master of Arts in Art Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Masters of Music, Music Education
- Master of Science in Computer Information Systems
2. IT Project Management
- Master of Science in Health Communication
- Master of Science in (Specialty) Management
2. Business Continuity, Security & Risk Management
3. Insurance Management
4. International Marketing Management
5. Project Management
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Culture and Cuisine: France
- Software for the Curriculum
- Internet and WWW for Educators
- Distance Education
- Instructional Design
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Sales and Marketing
- Entrepreneurial Leadership and Organization
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Funding 4) Undergraduate Courses
- Arts Criticism: From the Old Media to the New
- Genetics, Ethics, and the Law
- Issues in Assisted Reproduction
- Asian Religions and Healing
- Clinical Investigation
- Instructional Technology
- Physical Education, Health Education, and Coaching
- Project Management
- Risk Management & Organizational Continuity
- Financial Planning
- Fund Raising
- Management Accounting - CMA
- Certificate in Professional Investigation
- Certificate in Genealogical Research