Bowling Green State University
History:Bowling Green State University was chartered in 1910 by the State of Ohio as part of the “Lowry Bill” as the “Bowling Green State Normal School.” Classes began in 1914, enrolling 304 students primarily from Ohio and a few from Michigan and New York who were taught by the original faculty of 21 and now, Bowling Green State University holds an area of 1338 acres.
Bowling Green State University is currently chaired by Dr. Carol A. Cartwright.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business Administration
- College of Education & Human Development
- College of Health & Human Services
- College of Musical Arts
- College of Technology
- Firelands College
- Graduate College
Bowling Green State University-- A review:Bowling Green State University is serving the purpose of educational reformation from almost a century now. During this long period, the Bowling Green State University has produced many famous names recognized by history as “Greats!”
Bowling Green State University is providing a housing facility to more than 7 thousand students at present. Bowling Green State University holds 13 sports complexes for 18 different sports. Student media publications & journals published at Bowling Green State University are largest by number in whole States. Financial aids, library resources, student unions & organisation, traditional functions & events, all are the part of normal routine campus life of a Bowling Green State University student.
Bowling Green State University Online:BGSU offers premier online programs that will transfer knowledge into practical applications and research for the workforce of today. Instructors at BGSU are experts in their fields and are committed to the development of students.
TheOnlineSchools.Net is proposing to you the glory of a century embedded with the modernity of educational excellence in the form of Online education from Bowling Green State University.
List of Online Programs:
1) UNDERGRADUATE DEGREES
- Bachelor of Science - Advanced Technological Education (ATE)
- Bachelor of Liberal Studies (Degree Completion)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - RN/BSN Completion
2) GRADUATE DEGREES
- Master of Arts in Teaching Biology - Interdisciplinary Studies Specialization
- Master of Arts in English, Plan II (non-thesis)
- Master of Education in Classroom Technology
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Teaching
- Master of Family and Consumer Sciences - Food and Nutrition Specialization
- Master of Education in Special Education - Assistive Technology Specialization
- Executive Master of Organization Development (Blended Program)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (Blended Program)
- Ph.D. in Technology Management
3) GRADUATE CERTIFICATES AND ENDORSEMENTS
- International Scientific & Technical Communication Certificate
- Food and Nutrition Certificate
- Quality Systems Certificate
- Ohio Reading Endorsement Program (Blended Program)