While choosing from programs available online, individuals may face difficulty. To reduce their worries, this blog has been written and this is regarding the top online educational programs that can be earned from prestigious universities.
1) Master of Arts in Education/Adult Education and Training - University of phoenix:
The Master of Arts in Education/Adult Education and Training degree program prepares students to develop the skills needed to work with adult learners while focusing on adult learning theories, diverse learning needs, critical issues, trends in adult education, instructional design and strategies, and learning assessment.
2) Bachelors of Human Factors & Interface Design - Walden University – Online:
This program features the preparation of skills to develop effective designs, and experiencing learning and training. This online educational program combines academic theory with hands-on practical experience. The career prepares students to flourish in the fast-growing field of instructional design and technology.
The Key Concentration areas are:
- Business and Organizational Change
- Human Factors and Interface Design
3) Masters in Curriculum and Instruction - Saint Xavier University:
This Master’s program teaches students the most current theories and prepares them on methods of how to engage audiences and increase your worth as an instructor, teacher, professor or trainer. The whole course focuses on educational design, research and development and methods relating to learning assessment, literacy issues, and integrating technology. The program makes students for the following knowledge:
- The ability to complete your degree in less than two years, depending on your schedule
- The flexibility to arrange your coursework around your job and personal obligations
- Faculty members who are experts in the education field
- A geographically diverse student body which creates a powerful learning experience
- Upon successful completion of the program, participate in the on-campus graduation ceremony and graduate with a Saint Xavier University diploma vs. a separate “online” diploma like some other schools
- A School of Education that is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)