College of Saint Scholastica Online
The College of Saint Scholastica holds out a purely Roman Catholic (Benedictine) affiliation. The College of Saint Scholastica was founded in 1912 by a group of pioneering "Benedictine Sisters." At that time, only six young women were the first students, which are now touching the magical no of 3,593.
Larry Goodwin is the running president of The College of Saint Scholastica.
The official mission statement of The College of Saint Scholastica is stated as;
We develop leaders who embody the values of The College of Saint Scholastica and demonstrate consistently the highest levels of ethical decision-making, social responsibility, global awareness, and professional excellence.
List of Schools:
- School of Arts and Letters
- School of Business and Technology
- School of Education
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- School of Sciences
The College of Saint Scholastica—random facts:186 acres campus of The College of Saint Scholastica is located in Duluth, Minnesota, USA. Campus buildings include: Tower Hall, the Science Center, Our Lady Queen of Peace Chapel, the Myles Reif Recreation Center, Burns Wellness Commons, the 500-seat Mitchell Auditorium, the College Library, the Little Theatre, a newly-expanded Student Union, Somers Residence Hall and seven apartment complexes.
More than 65 student organizations and clubs, 19 intercollegiate varsity sports teams and a 14-1 "Student-to-Faculty Ratio" makes The College of Saint Scholastica a real place of educational wonder.
The College of Saint Scholastica Online:
Flexibility and convenience by taking advantage of interactive tools are the basics of The College of Saint Scholastica Online program. The online programs at The College of St. Scholastica are designed to provide the same education and training as a traditional, on-campus education.
TheOnlineSchools.Net facilitates the quality online education for you on the behalf on The College of Saint Scholastica.
List of Online Programs:1) Graduate
- Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master of Science in Health Information Management
- Master of Arts in Information Technology Leadership
- Master of Science in HIM and IT Leadership
- Master of Science in Educational Media and Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- School Library Media Specialist Li-censure
- Educational Technology
- Online Instruction
- Project Management in IT Leadership
- Enterprise Systems
- IT Security
- IT Operations
- Project Management in Health Information Management
- Health-care Informatics
- Nursing Informatics
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Strategies
- Health Information Management
- Revenue Management and Compliance