Florida Tech University Online
“Ad Astra Per Scientiam”
(To the stars through science!)
This is the motto of Florida Institute of Technology and says it all for the fifty-year educational inheritance of the institute also known as Florida Tech University. With huge lot of more than 6400 students, Florida Tech University is serving the motive of quality education all around America since 1958.
Florida Tech University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and is the only such independent university in the Southeast.
Florida Tech University was originally founded by Dr. Jerome P. Keuper as Brevard Engineering College in 1958. The name was changed officially in to Florida Institute of Technology in 1966 in acknowledgement of institutes’ growing identity as a scientific and technological university. The graduate programs were being offered on part-time basis from the beginning, they formatted to regulars in 1974.
Anthony J. Catanese is the running president of Florida Tech University since 2002.
Florida Institute of Technology is an independent technological university that provides quality education, furthers knowledge through basic and applied research, and serves the diverse needs of our local, state, national and international constituencies.
In support of this mission, Florida Institute of Technology is committed to:
- An organizational culture that values and encourages intellectual curiosity, a sense of belonging and shared purpose among faculty, students and staff, and pursuit of excellence in all endeavors.
- Recruiting and developing faculty who are internationally recognized as educators, scholars and researchers.
- Recognition as an effective, innovative, technology-focused educational and research institution.
- Recruiting and retaining a high quality, highly selective and culturally diverse student body.
- Continued improvement in the quality of campus life for members of the university community.
- Providing personal and career growth opportunities for both traditional and nontraditional students and members of the faculty and staff.
List of Colleges:
- College of Engineering
- College of Science
- College of Aeronautics
- College of Business
- College of Psychology and Liberal Arts
- Extended & Online Studies
Florida Tech University—fact card:
Listing among America's best colleges in U.S. News & World Report and with its ROTC program ranked #1 in nation by Washington Monthly College Rankings, Florida Tech University is producing the top quality education form half of the century now. The 370-member faculty of Florida Tech University is dedicated to the service of humanity with the effective teaching.
The sports include Basketball, Cross-country, Volleyball, Crew, Softball, Tennis, Golf, and Soccer in which Florida University participate at NCAA Division II. 95 active students’ organizations of Florida Tech University reflect the healthy on-campus life of the institution.
Florida Tech University Online:
“Earn your degree without interrupting your life” is the core motive of Florida Tech University’s online degree programs. With Florida Tech University online degree programs, every student learns from experienced professionals with advanced degrees.
TheOnlineSchool.Org reffers you to the online educational proficiency of Florida Tech University with a surety of satisfaction.
List of Programs:
- AA Accounting
- AA Business Administration
- AA Criminal Justice
- AA Health-care Management
- AA Liberal Arts
- AA Marketing
- AS Computer Information Systems
- BA Accounting
- BA Applied Psychology
- BA Applied Psychology/ Child Advocacy
- BA Applied Psychology/ Clinical Psychology
- BA Applied Psychology/ Forensic Psychology
- BA Applied Psychology/ Human Factors
- BA Applied Psychology/ Organizational Psychology
- BA Business Administration/Accounting
- BA Business Administration/Computer Information Systems
- BA Business Administration/Health-care Management
- BA Business Administration/Management
- BA Business Administration/Marketing
- BA Criminal Justice
- BS Computer Information Systems
- HR Administration Minor w/any Bachelor's Degree
- MBA/Accounting & Finance
- MBA/Health-care Management
- MBA/Information Technology Management
- MBA/Project Management
- MS Information Technology