Sun Java Certification – Certifications offered by Sun are famous worldwide programs based on Java technology which is considered to be one of the most popular object oriented programming (OOP) language with great market demand of Sun certified. Sun Java certifications are offered at software development (Object Oriented Technology), programming (Java Programming) and architecture level (Client/Server Databases, Client/Server Networking)
Sun certifications are based on evaluating learned skills to cope with the Java market demand and offer a step by step process towards better career path. The following image describes about the starting to higher level Sun certifications.
The entry level certification is Sun Certified Java Associate (SCJA) which lay down the foundation to go for a professional Sun certifications, either in application development or software project management. The highest is master level Sun Java certification which is more towards intelligence and plays a vital role for the organization and career enhancement. Sun offers the following certifications:
- Sun Certified Java Associate (SCJA)
- Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP)
- Sun Certified Java Developer (SCJD)
- Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD)
- Sun Certified Business Component Developer (SCBCD)
- Sun Certified Developer For Java Web Services (SCDJWS)
- Sun Certified Mobile Application Developer (SCMAD)
- Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA)
Find out the salary of SUN Java Certified Professional using Salary Calculator.